A Systematic Approach
Systems consist of a plurality of components and subsystems. The systems can only do its job properly, if all the parts interact correctly.
Individual system components are developed at a variety of locations worldwide, while various suppliers deliver different parts. Engineers from diverse specialist fields contribute to integrated production. This complex development requires a planned and systematic approach.
We support you on the development of individual systems and implement processes, to enable distributed and efficient development.
With Professional Systems Engineering you ...
- systematically integrate knowledge and experience, in all branches of product development
- establish effective engineering processes in your company
- implement future methods and professional tools into your development
- provide for necessary understanding and acceptance within your teams
- develop resource-saving, intelligent and reliable products, which are highly competitive
- save the crucial advantage in competence and time
Method Park Systems Engineering Services
- Basic courses on systems engineering
- Coaching, support and management of projects
- Coaching and support of project roles (Systems Engineer, Requirements Engineer, System Architect, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile Coach)
- Ensuring compliance of systems engineering to norms and standards
- Support on changing to new paradigms, tools and methods
The right composition for your project
- ISO 15288
- ISO 61508
- ISO 26262
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14971
Processes and models
- Scaled Agile (SAFe)
- Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio / TFS / Azure DevOps
- Enterprise Architect
- Cameo Systems Modeller
- IBM Jazz
- PTC Integrety